Booking opens on October 13 at 6 p.m. BST for one, two-night stay for up to three guests October 27-29.
Nestled deep within the forests of the Scottish Highlands and accented with the cozy comforts Shrek has accumulated over the years, the swamp offers a retreat like no other. This mud-laden, moss-covered, murky-watered oasis is a perfectly snug spot to escape from village life and embrace the beauty of nature.
During a stay in this spectacularly secluded swamp-scape, you can:
– Relax in the ambiance of “earwax candlelight”
– Kick your feet up with a parfait (everybody likes a parfait!)
– Swap stories around the fire until late in the night
– Enjoy a stack of freshly made waffles in the morning
– And of course, enjoy the ultimate privacy of Shrek’s trusted outhouse (you know the one)
To honor good childhood memories that last a lifetime, Airbnb will make a one-time donation to HopScotch Children’s Charity, which provides some of Scotland’s most vulnerable and disadvantaged children with respite breaks through nurturing and dynamic holiday trips.
Other things to note
Once you arrive and check-in, our on-site concierge will ensure a comfortable stay for you and your pals – including showing you around and arranging meals. Please note that toilet, sink and shower facilities will be located off-site, approximately 20 meters away from Shrek’s Swamp.