A beautiful, very comfortable and restorative escape, the yurt is located under the stars on a private knoll on our small homestead.
– Private deck looking out over woods and fields Strong Wifi, full and normal utilities (hot & cold running water, electricity, internet, shower)
– Firepit under the pines, bring your bourbon and marshmallows!
– Full-sized organic mattress with a wool topper, hotel-quality linens and pillows
– Heated with wood – in winter your fire tending = warmth! We will help you.
– Composting outhouse > it is spotless, odorless and about 10’ from the yurt door
– Hot and cold running water in the kitchen year-round.
– Full kitchen with cast iron cookware, quality equipment and not shitty knives ☺
– Guidebook with daytrips, nature spots, trails and eateries upon request
– ** Winter shower note** There is an outdoor shower that we turn off for the cold season to avoid burst pipes. If having a shower is important to you, keeping the shower on is an option if you agree to: a) a quick in person lesson on using it and b) a refundable $200 deposit that we would use if you forgot to turn it off properly and the pipes burst. Please let us know in your inquiry whether you would like this option. If we don’t hear from you we will assume you are happy to stick with the hot water in the kitchen sink for washing up.